Sunday, August 5, 2007

Flirting

The first time I ever saw my wife openly flirt with another man was while on a visit to NYC back in 1997. We were at a theater buying tickets for a Broadway play and had just completed the transaction. Across the street from our box office was the Theater where "Chicago" was and still is playing. The posters were rather sexy and I darted across the street to look at them and nearly got whacked by a car. There was a NYPD cop about 20 feet away and he started to walk towards me probably to chew me out for nearly causing an accident. When my cute little wife saw him approach she came over to my rescue. She rarely wears a bra and she has cute smaller breasts whose nipples just point the way... A cute sassy haircut and she looks like an adorable little brat, all 5'2" 120 lbs of her with her reddish (then hair). She comes up to him and asks him directions to someplace and he never takes his eyes off of her as he points in the general direction of where she asked to go.

There she is shamelessly batting her green eyes with the long lashes at him, thrusting out her tiny chest, her pussy lips straining against the fabric of her skin tight jeans so that the outline of her love tunnel is cleary marked. Her pelvis is also thrust forward, so in essence her body is saying, "fuck me and fuck me now."

He is mesmerized by her. I am standing five feet away less six or so inches enjoying the spectacle before me. He is a big guy, 6'2" 200 lbs, well muscled and wears his uniform like a glove. She loves men in uniform and I can tell she is having fun with him and has him wrapped around her little finger.

Meantime I am thinking she would look spectacular, her legs spread him over her thrusting his cock into her tight cunt. Oh how I wanted this to happen. It did not that day but as I wrote at one time she did do a NYPD cop and it was almost as much fun for me but it was planned and this would have been spontaneous.

We did discuss the events later and she did admit she thought about it but was not sure if I was really ok with the whole thing.

I think she began that day to get a good idea that I was but it would be five years later before she allowed (to my knowledge anyway) another mans cock to penetrate that special place of hers.

Well finally, to update you she and I are both looking for a replacement to her number one guy, and I will continue to post as I like writing this blog and hope you guys like reading it too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading about your adventures! You write very good.

bdenied said...

Thank you for your nice comment. I like the photo....keep reading and I will keep writing.

Emma Kelly said...

I like it. I do, I do>

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...