Sunday, June 17, 2007

shaving ritual

Last night we did our little shaving ritual. I call it opening the barber shop. I get some nice very warm almost hot water. A wash cloth and my shaving equipment.

I place a towel on the bed, later her pussy with a ladies shaving cream, ( I like the babby poweder smelling one the best) and after getting her nice and relaxed with the warm wash cloth that I soak in the hot water I take the razor and carefully shave her pubic area. I get her nice and smooth.

Shaving her labia is not easy as the skin is wrinkled and has lots of fols but that is typical of labia. She has lovey pudendum and looks wonderful with a shaved puss.

Then I spread a little J&J baby lotion on it to keep razor bumps from forming (this reallyworks too) and then I devoure her with my mouth. Although she always squirts with her main guy she will only do so when I go down on her and from what I understand not nearly as much. However; as she came she pushed into my face very hard and squirted a lot of her juice down in my mouth and down my throat.

We snuggled in bed for the next hour or so with her gently stroking my cock. I got very, very leaky but she did not try to get me off and I did not ask her too as I like it when she decides if I do or not and I could tell last night was not to be my night. I have not cum in over a week now even though we have been intimate and she has. I even managed to put my penis inside her and felt her swollen pussy from having just come. Very hot and loving night.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...