Friday, June 29, 2007

Taking care of business

Sitting around watching TV last night we were playing with each other as we do almost every night. My libido has been low lately which I take more as a sign of age than as lack of desire. She gave me that look said something and I said, "If you keep talking like tat, I'll drag you into the bedroom and lick your pussy."

Her eyes lit up and she says, "OK!" I did......She came....I got enormously turned on, my friend grew hard, and found his way into her.

She groaned she said she wanted my cum....She got it....Our sex life is still hot, alive and well. I wonder if she had fantasies of her main guy, but I can only get so far into her mind.

2 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

I am tagging you for the 7 Random things about you meme.

Anonymous said...

I went through a period of low libido. It was terribly, terribly depressing.

Thankfully it vanished when my doctor adjusted some medication.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...