Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bummer Monday

Well I got back from NY last night with hot thoughts of her going off with the main guy to spend a night fucking and sucking in a hotel room. He calls her about 10pm and says he can't make it. Seems he is having some problems on the home front.

I was really bummed out as I get very excited about her getting laid. Oh well, I'm sure he will call her again. It would be nice though to have her find a fuck buddy who is steady, reliable and a great lay for her. One who comes around and has no difficulties getting to her on a regular basis.

I mean whats the sense being a devoted cuckold husband if I'm not getting cuckolded on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she needs to look real local.Have you guys tried Craigs list?Place an ad or browse the casual encounters,careful of the usual weirdos!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...