Saturday, June 16, 2007

Reading erotica

Recently I was on a trip that took me to Hawaii. It was business and my wife was not with me. Being in Hawaii as a single man and a cuckold one at that is no fun as everyone there is a married couple. Many of whom are on honeymoons or anniversaries. Talk about feeling lonely! Well I do what I always do, I read everything I can about cuckold relationships and erotica in general.

Bought a nice book on erotic fantasies for couples at the Borders books in Honolulu. One story was about a wife who brings a strange man into her hotel room and fucks him while her husband watches from a partially closed closet door.

Hot story! I wrote about my own wife meeting a sailor and giving him head on the beach while I lurked nearby. So the story in the book and our own experience were quite similar.

Last night there was not much on TV so as I sometimes do, I read my wife the story from the book. As I did I got a very nice erection that she played with using her feet. I like it when she gives me a foot job. Something very erotic about it. She did not get me off and I don't think she wanted too.

We talked about her cuckolding me with other men after the story. She really enjoys her relationship with her main guy, the one I have never met. We both agreed that his has worked out for the best that I have not met him and will not.

Well thats all for now. Keep reading and keep leaving your comments

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...