Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Phone calls

Last night her boyfriend called her and they had a (from the sounds of it) a great phone sex session. She went into the bedroom to have privacy and I could not hear a lot of what was said.

She did come out at one point afterwards and said something like, "he thinks I'm lucky to have a boyfriend with suck a huge cock." While he probably said that, I also believe it is her way of letting me know that he is not lacking in the between the legs department.

He did tell he he wants to see her this coming Monday. We were in bed sleeping about 1 am and he called back still wanting to continue what they had done on the phone. I think it is hot that he thinks of her as he is having his sexual fantasies.

Again, she played with me a lot during the night getting me erect, letting it go soft, bringing me to full staff and then not finishing. I love this tease of hers and I think she does too or she would not do it.

I'm off to NY on businesss but should be back sometime tomrrow. We may have dinner Friday night with a friend of ours who has done her in the past but have no idea if they will do anything. We just want to see him before he goes off to Europe on a years assignment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog.I appreciate all the hard work you put into it.My wife also has a steady BF for two years now.Your story inspires me to write also,sometimes it helps to write it out or talk with someone.This lifestyle can be trying at times.My hats off to you,good job.I'm anxious to see how you will handle their closeness and how your wife will make it exciting for you also.

bdenied said...

Thanks for your comment Rick, please keep reading. It is good to talk to others in similar situations and we find that when we write our thoughts down we are not as alone in the world as we would imagine. There are many many others out there with similar lifestyles and the internet has brought this out such as no other media has ever done so.

Anonymous said...

Yes how true, until I got a computer a few years ago I had no idea this lifestyle existed.I feel I'm a little different then most because this lifestyle was not my idea in the first place.It has now become a way of life,the norm so to speak and I accept it and enjoy it!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...