Friday, June 1, 2007

erotic phone calls

The last time my wife and I had sex was on May 12th when we were on vacation. Although we played with each other sexually during the entire week, that was the only time we actually fucked. Our whirlwind trip just took up too much time and energy, with all the sightseeing, walking and travel we found we were fairly exhausted at night. She loves playing with me and did so every night and I did the same for her but taking things to orgasm was not in the cards. I love the tease anyway. Well when we got back, it was about 2pm and the very next morning I had to head out on a business trip for another 10 days. I really miss her fondling me and although I was eager for sex when I got back I wanted her to just play and get me really worked up as the tease is wonderful. In any event her lover had called her the day I left and they spent the night together as I have already posted.

I also posted that I messed up her fantasy a bit when I fucked her after he came in her the time before our vacation. I promised her I would not make that mistake again and said that prior to her doing him and just after I would abstain from her. She smiled as she liked that and agreed it would be hot for her, adding that she hoped it was ok with me too. Of course it was.

Last night she was playing with me and I am about to burst from as of last night 20 days without an ejaculation. Anyway he called her to have some good phone sex with her and he was really happy about their last encounte. From what I could gather from the one side Iheard he was aksing her about cumming in her mouth last time and how much he wanted her next time too. She had a good phone session with him and was very happy after she hung up. We discussed her sex with him and how much she likes it and how much she likes having him cum in her. We agreed again that there will be none for me prior to his meeting her and none afteward either. He always gives her a couple of day notice when he is on his way to do her. Well if I was horny before the call I was aching afterwards. Just another day or so to wait and then sweet relief.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...