Monday, June 18, 2007

Relief?

On June 1st I wrote that the last time she and I had sex where I actually had an ejaculation was May 12 when we went on our trip. The day we returned May 19 was late in the afternoon and at 8am I had to blast off for a business trip to Hawaii.

Well I was gone until the 28th and got in very early in the morning of the 29th and on the 30th I had to go to Dallas. So as best as I can tell I have not now had an ejaculation since May 12 and it is now June 18th.

Don't get me wrong, she and I have had sex, oral and penetrative but I have not cum myself but she has. I like the tease and the denial. Well its more like I need it than like it. For me the journey is far more enjoyable than the destination.

I wrote about reading her an erotic story and her playing footsie with my cock. Last night she played with me for a while, got me hard, let me get soft, got me hard etc etc. We went to bed early last night just before 11pm. She played with me under the covers and I got very erect. I was very leaky but she said she was glad she could play with me without an adgenda. Me too.....I suppose I could ask her to get me off and she would and If I really wanted to take her with penetration she would let me. No problem there, but I much prefer to have her choose the time and the place and when and if I do cum.

I just wonder if this is part of what being cuckold is all about. I think it is and perhaps one of the reasons why I am what I am. Right now it is a very horny turned on cuckold who has no iead at all when he may cum. I could do myself but wont.

I also mentioned to her reading Emma Kelly's blog about her husband being in chastity while Em was out doing her Marnie. My wife smiled and I could see she was pleased when she said, "Yeah, that' s a great idea." If Im around next time her main FB comes for her perhaps I will be like Scott. Waiting in chastity.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...