Sunday, June 24, 2007

Calling all Condoms

Yesterday afternoon her main guy calls her and wants to make sure she is available on Monday. She assures him she is, and he tells her he is driving down the street thinking of her\. He is on the speaker phone and he is whacking off as he drives. She goes into the bedrooom and they have phone sex....I can hear some but not all of it.

Later before we go to a party at a friends house, I do my shave ritual. After shaving her, bringing her off with my mouth I slipped on a condom and fucked her. We want her pussy nice and empty for her buddy on Monday.

I leave for NY today......I'll spend Monday night alone as I come back Monday late afternoon, but she will be with him. Woiw I also came twice in two days.....I wonder how long she will keep me out of her puss after he does her.

2 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

i was curious, does your Wife ever make video tapes of Her sexual ewxperiences when your away?

bdenied said...

No she never has to my knowledge and probably would not.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...