Sunday, June 10, 2007

The wife and me

I have to go out of the country for a few days and today we went to look at some new housing as we are thinking of selling our place and getting something new.

She wore a flimsy sun dress with no panties or a bra and as we were in the real estate office she was leaning over the table top mock up of the housing development and her dress was tight across her ass. I got really horny looking at her and how pretty she is. So when we got home I tossed her on the bed spread her legs and went down on her.

After she came I put my penis in her and gave her a good pussy pounding, but I did not come. I told her that her main guy might call this week and he should have a nice clean pussy to do. She just smiled and her eyes twinkled.

Well Im off to Central/South America and hopefully when I come back in a few days I will have another cuckold exploit to write about.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...