Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back at home

While I was gone the wife'
s number one guy called her and said he was going to get with her on Monday. She was at work when he called and there are others around or near her desk when he does. I would love to see their reactions as I am sure they think she is "cheating on me." Funny they could handle a "cheat" but if she were to tell them she cuckolds me and I know about it and approve, they would be in utter shock. Oh well I do rather like the idea that they think she is cheating on me. It just adds to the enjoyment of being cuckold.

I got really excited thinking she was going to be with him and as we had discussed, she would not do me and save herself for him. I was also excited thinking about him cumming in her and filling her up. That thought is very hot for me.

Last night (my first night back) we had watched Leno and had just turned the lights off to go to sleep and her phone rings. It is him. I am now really excited because he just randomly calls her whenever he feels like it. She is always on call for him and when he calls she literally runs for the phone and her eyes light up with a real happiness.

Well he tells her he is unable to make it Monday and I hear her say she is disappointed because she really wants his "big dick." It is exciting yet odd to hear the wife say to another man that she wants him. Odd because she says it and odd because I like it.

Perhaps we will go to a party this Saturday. One like I have described before in other posts.

Now for those that want to know about my life as a cuckold and dont particulary want to read social commentary, stop now because what follows is social commentary with only a slight twist on cuckolding.

The original meaning of cuckold was a man whose wife had other lovers but the term comes from the cuckoo bird who steals the nest of other birds along with the young.

Raising another mans child without knowing it is another mans child is the ultimate definition of a cuckold.

On my trip which took me to Guatemala in Central America I was at a brand name American Hotel. There are several in Guatemala with well known names and I wondered if what I saw at my hotel happens at the other American Brand name hotels also.

What I saw is this. Lots and I mean lots of Americans were there buying and I do mean buying babies. Mostly girl babies of indigenous Indian ancestory. It seemed to be a big business. I saw people sign contracts and actually hand over US dollars to take their mostly girl babies home with them. I don't know how they get throught the legaliteis for the United States immigration or for that matter Guatemalan law.

So ultimatley these couples are for whatever their reason adopting babies. I suppose that the couples who do so do it for love and legitimate reasons. I suppose also that the babies will be better off living in America rather than on a mountain top of some active volcanoe without running water or electricity. But why just girl babies? Selling girls because they have less value than male babies I suppose. I was profoundly upset by this practice. The exploitation of the mothers as I am sure they get little if any of the money. I also wonder if the mothers are not forced to pop out a baby a year for sale to some wealthy gringo from the Norte. How much choice is involved.

From what I could see the new adoptavie Mothers were obviously happy, giddy and you could read it on their faces. The fathers on the other hand looked perplexed. Concerned, worried even. I wonder what their inner emotions were. You could see the Maternal instincts of the new Moms. Were the new Dads as happy. I did not see it on their faces.

So with my mind working the way it does, I wonder: Are these men now "cuckolds?" No, not the old traditional definition but the modern definition.

Sorry for the intense social commentary but I had to say something about it. Now back to the erotic land of my being a cuckold husband. Hooray for the women who do and the men who love them.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...