Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lesson Learned

Last time the wife got with the boyfriend and I was here I mentioned that when I came home she had on panties and they were soaked with the bf's cum. Well she never wears them and that thought did not cross my mind. I was talking with a female friend who cuckolds her hubby too. She mentioned that after being with a lover she enjoys smelling his cum in her the next day and wearing panties helps keep the cum in her and keeps the cum smell fresh. Man it hit me like a rock. That is why wife had on the panties and said she did not need anymore from me. Duh! it went over my head like a bullet in a firefight. Zing.........oh well I asked wife about it and she said yes thats why she had the panties on and he had asked if she wanted him to cum in her and she told him yes because she wanted to smell his sex. So now I had my friends wife and my wife confirm what should have been obvious to me. I promised her next time I would not try to do anything but just cuddle her after she does him and she seemed very happy with that promise. Frankly it turned me on too, because I like the idea that she wants his cum in her but does not particulary need or want mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read through your blog and wanted to say thanks for being so open about your relationship. It's great that you support your wife!

Your last statement from your last post about your wife wanting another mans cun in her but no desire of yours; I'm surprised that this hasn't been the way for awhile. I'm also surprised that that she let's you have trysts of your own. How would you handle it if she no longer let you touch her or other woman? Obviously you are aware of this possibility. Would you accept this, want this, expect it to eventually happpen?

bdenied said...

Thanks for your comment and observation. I am suprised she lets me have trysts too but she has an extraordinary As I said in the first postings, I can but rarely do. I have posted before about total denial and on a fantasy level it would be hot. Reality i am not so sure about but if she cut me off I could live with it, so I would accept it and I do not think it will eventually happen although we may go further into the denial than we are now

Richard said...

Very interesting. Having had a slut wife in a previous relationship, I understand there are so many exciting aspects to this bit of wanton female sexuality!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...