Thursday, June 19, 2008

HNT Today and Pondering the pool


Yes, it is I.....pondering what is to be.....she actually snapped one of me.....so feeling my oats, I thought I would post an HNT of me. It shows some but not much......
Actually I was trying to think of the angle to take when I was going to shoot her..(take her picture).
Today is thundery and rainy...First time in several weeks. Rotten day for it....You know why? Of course not! Her number one fantasy guy called and he has made arrangements to get into town for the night. He had to pull some strings.....she is to meet him at his Hotel tonight after work. She put on a lovely sun dress, a sexy thong, packed the toys into her overnight bag......packed a special pair of panties just for him, a photograph we recently got at an art fair when we went with some friends and kissed me good by.
I was out of town the other day....We have been experimenting with prostate milking. Its really neat. For those who have not tried it, by stimulating the prostate gland and ejaculate substance dribbles out of my penis..It is not an ejaculation, nor does it produce an orgasm,but hte feeling is pleasant, expect for the intrusion...well to make a long story longer, she had been doing a bit of teasing and denying,. remember last week she had her new fantasy guy over and if memory serves me I have not cum since then...I did put it in her and I have gone down on her but basically her cunt has been off limits to my cum since. We were going to do some milking last night when I arrived back from my business trip.
But when I suggest it, after shaving her pussy and going down on her, she just frankly said, "No, I want you to wait until after I see fantasy guy...." she actually changed her mind and postponed my release another day, jsut because she wants to save it up. She does not want me in her before she does him and we have both discussed that he does not either. He always asks her when she got it last and we think it makes him feel hot when she says to him that she saved her pussy just for him...strokes his ego I guess.
So I sit here typing this, with the stirrings of a hard on...horny.....wanting her pussy and knowing he is to get it tonight...Hopefully the storms wont fuck up the travel plans......Ill let you know.....if I am again a cuckold husband

9 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

I've always been interested in prostrate milking .First time i've come across someone who's done it though.
Sexy pool pic too

bdenied said...

Ann, I am really enjoying the milking esperiment....quite a sensation and provokes all kinds of fantasies...and thanks for the nice compliment.

Ally said...

Hope everything works out for her get together tonight :) HHNT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

You can very much tell that you're concentrating in that picture...pondering where to put the wife next. ;)

I can understand why he'd want her to save herself just a bit for him. How very erotic.

Happy HNT!

Naughty K said...

What a great photo. We seldom get to see pictures of you. I wouldn't mind seeing more... Happy HNT!

bdenied said...

NaughtyK....what a nice comment...thank you very much...you're making me blush...Ill try to post more but I think most of the readers like her better....I can understand why too....

bdenied said...

Ally, it stopped raining, I think it will.....but I think I am as excited about it if not more than she is....

MS Inconspicous: I am glad you commented. I shared it with her and even called her at work....it is fascinating that so many girls think that is erotic....a few of us guys do too but for the most part the guy thinks he should get some...I'd be interested in hearing more of why you think its erotic...send me an email if you would like or comment here.

curiousgirl said...

as far as the eroticism involved in saving oneself for someone part of it is that even while away from that person, you still put enough thought into their pleasure that you hold out on your own...their pleasure, in essence, comes first...

and in turn, their arousal only serves to fuel yours that much more...

cg

bdenied said...

CG Very well put,,,,,thanks for sharing that....perhaps your point will ressonate with the readers

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...