Friday, June 20, 2008

Fantasy Man Returns

Well her number one fantasy guy got into town last night. She stopped home from work to freshen up just a bit and headed off to his hotel. She missed her turn and had to call me for directions but she eventually got there.

I drove to the hotel and walked up to the floor where they were but could not hear anything. I left and was almost home when she called.

"We fucked!" but he has to go have a beer with his co-worker and I need to get something to eat." I'm confused, he just fucked you and left.......well apparently he is going to take an hour and meet her back in the room.

I suggested a place to have dinner and met her there. Find out she wanted to take him out but he claimed to have family in the area and did not want to risk it.

We ate, she drove back to the hotel. I went inside and thought he was at the bar but he looked a bit different than the last time I saw him...He does not know me. I wanted her to go to the bar and I was going to flirt with her but since I was not sure he was at the bar she went to his room. I followed but he was in fact at the bar.

She called him but he did not answer and I left. Actually, feeling pissed that he would hide her in the room like luggage.....damn I was really pissed. I got home and eventually texted her asking where he was...still at the bar....


I know guys and figured he would start drinking at loose track of everything, He eventually called and she said she was thinking about leaving as she was bored. He came back up to the room in a bit...she said he reeked of beer.....apparently got a hard on and the fucked again. He then asks her to drive him to get something to eat...is there an inconsistency here? Anyway she took him someplace for take out and he did She dropped him off at the hotel and came home.

Her pussy was dripping cum. we chatted and watched the last few minutes of the new show Swingtown....I was watching it before she got there. One character in it reminds me of my ex wife...the prude.....!!!!

anyway we eventually went to bed and yes this time I did put my cock in her. I was turned on a lot and did not last too long, pulled out and gave her a cum shower.

but all in all I think she was disappointed. Long wait...long fantasy and it did not play out too well. Will she see him again...Yeah, I think so, he even said he would arrange to get here now and then. But he better be a lot nicer to her next time....Im still pissed......

Not all of these situations are the hot, hot fantasy a lot of you think they are...This is the real world here....and if I had not been so horny from so many days of teasing I may not have even done what I did and frankly it felt not as good as I thought even though I got off quickly...yeah physically fine, emotional let down...did I mention Im still pissed?

4 comments:

Ally said...

Shame the encounter was a let down, strange behavior on his part, hopefully the next time will be better?

My husband and I have been watching Swingtown too. He's afraid he's the crazy one cleaning the oven but I'm trying to convince him he's not.

bdenied said...

Ally, perhaps your blog and a show like Swingtown can open things up between you too. Of course you are exactly the kind of wife I like. Hot sexy and not afraid to open your legs for other men. I appreciate the comment. 99.9% of our encounters have been pretty decent. Not everyone of them can be rockets and whistles...just part of life....Keep posting we love your blog.

curiousgirl said...

physical release isnt the entirety of sexual satisfaction...the pure mental arousal and satisfaction of the arousal combined with physical release comprise sexual satisfaction...so yeah, i get you being not as satisfied...

cg

Skibunny said...

I'm not surprised you are pissed. He was totally disrespectful to a woman you adore and care for deeply.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...