Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Answers

I have over time received a lot of questions from people curious about how we can have the relationship we have. Some questions border on the purient interest category and some are actually seeking information.

From time to time I am going to answer some of those questions and today is one of those days.. Maybe because a lot of bloggers do a Too Much Info Tuesday post or perhaps just because I need something to write about. By the way expect some more photos as we took about 70 this weekend.

Q. Don't you get jealous when your wife has sex with other men?
A. No, never, not even...
Q. What do you get out of it, (her having sex) with other men?
A. Well that is complicated. I enjoy her happiness, I think she looks fantastic with her legs spread and a cock going into her pussy. I like the look she has. I like the idea of multiple partner sexual activity... I just like it.....
Q. Does she like men with big dicks?
A. She says seize is not important but I think she does, but I think she perfers guys with good personalities.
Q> Do you and she have a bdsm relationship?
A. No, we do on occasion play tease and denial and chasity games.....
Q. Do you like to watch/
A. Yes
Q. Do you always watch.
A. Sometimes, but rarely
Q. Why don't you watch/
A. Because she prefers it that way, and she gets shy and I don't want to inhibit her.
Q. Do you have to approve the men?
A. I may screen potential partners for her but its always her choice and if she finds someone I did not screen that is more than fine. Actually her long time fantasy guy is someone I did not screen, nor have I ever met.
Q> Do you always fuck her after she has been with someone or do you go down on her afterwards.
A> No, I do not always fuck her afterwards, yes I have gone down on her after she has been with someone.

I will answer more some other time.... and in the meatime if you have any questions you want to ask send them to me in email or leave a comment...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just discovered your blog. My Wife & I have had a real cuckold relationship for many years. There is so much BS in and around the cuckold world that’s it’s really refreshing to read about a “for real” couple. I’ll be a regular visitor and will check out the archives to get up to speed. Thanks for writing it !

bdenied said...

Welcome Jay, drop an email off and let us know about your cuckold relationship...would be interested in hearing about it.

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

I enjoyed this question and answer format. I hope that you continue with the FAQ!

Milliscent

bdenied said...

Milliscent: Thank you for the feedback....I will continue this from time to time. I just need questions to answer!

curiousgirl said...

hon, this is exactly why i love reading your blog...like scott and emma's blog, you are honest and real...nothing flasy or overdrawn...nice honesty with the q and a...

cg

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...