Monday, June 16, 2008

The cable guy, the guest and Me

This happened a while back but I had never written about it for some reason and last night she and I were discussing the event and kinda smiling and remembering how hot it was when it happened.

I was at work and we were switching cable tv companies because of lousy service. Back when it first came into being there was only one choice and that was the vendor that won a lucrative contract from the local municipality.....Today just about anyone with equimpent can install the service including satellite companies, phone companies etc...but you aren't reading for that tidbit.

So I come home and there is a guy sitting on the stool in the living room and he introduces himself as X.. A guy pops up from behind the entertainment center we have and he introduces himself too. So right away I assume they are working together and that guy sitting on the stool is the supervisor and he is checking out the picture quality.

His name was the same name as one of her newer boyfriends. Now during the introduction she just smiled and I am thinking she is happy with the new service because earlier in the day I had called to see if the cable people showed up on time and she said yes and "he" was very knowledgeable and seemed to know his stuff well.

So anyway, I walk down the hall to the bedroom and it suddenly hits me. X is not part of the cable team. X is the new guy I had not met. She follows me down the hall a few minutes later and she is grinning from ear to ear. "Oh! is that X the X I think or is he......" She just starts to giggle and giggle like a school girl and she needs to say nothing..I now understand. She tells me he called earlier and wanted to come over but the cable guy was here and she told him to come at a certain time, thinking the cable guy would be gone.

Although very good at his job, he was very slow at it too it seems. Well, eventually, he gets around to the internet installation and he calls me into the office (we have an extra bedroom we use as an office) and asks me somequestion about the wireless card I have. I am technically challanged and dont know what he is getting at and we launch into a 20 min discussion on how my wireless operates.

In the meantime I am looking for the disk that runs the wireless and I cant find it, so I go back out to the living area to ask her if she had put my disks someplace. Can't find her...I go into the office and for some reason ask cable guy, "Hey, did you see my wife walk by." (our house is not that big) He says no and I poke my head into the hall way and it hits me, the guest bedroom door is closed and its never closed.

Ok, no rocket scientist am I, but I can surely figure it out now. About twenty minutes later while still engaged with the tech who is having a difficult time accessing my wireless, (we forgot I had it password protected) I hear the unmistakeable click as the bedroom door upens. I poke my head into the hall way and she looks at me and grins, he grins, I grin and she gives me the ok sign.

She hugs the "Supervisor" and he leaves. She later tells me the poor guy drove an hour to see her and had someplace to go at 4 and no one expected Mr Cable guy to be here that long....so the poor guy could not go home with a raging hard on....now could he..

We talked about it most of the day after the real cable guy left. It was hot. She did not provide any details but I did get the idea the she blew him and fucked him and sent him home or to where ever very happy.

I don't think he has seen her since and he had only seen her a time or two before that.. It was just one incident I had forgotten to ever mention.....

So there is my wife, cuckolding me, without telling me while we have the cable guy in the house....although the juicy details arent here I hope you guys find the incident interesting.....

And no, she did not offer up any pussy that night either....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very HOT
did the cable guy pickup on any of the intrigue?

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

This is the kind of post I love. Em and I were just talking about how hot events can be in retrospect.

I'll have to write a post about that as it concerns us.

On the other hand, I love how your wife "cheats" on you. I mean "cheat" in the best possible way.

I've been harried and stressed lately and arousal has been somewhat elusive. But your post gave me a raging little hardon.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

curiousgirl said...

that was a such a total dream fantasy...wow...i bet the added tension of time management and cable guy and you all added together to make it that much more erotic...

cg

Lavender Fields said...

Im sat here wondering if the cable guy figured any of that out.And if he did what he thought.

Emma Kelly said...

Hey bd,

Hope all's well. Posted a comment here a couple of days ago but it hasn't popped up yet.

Em and I loved this post!

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Hello Everyone,m and sorry your comments were delayed in being posted. Had to go out of town and take care of personal business and forgot my computer.....duh!!!!!!I tried using the one in the hotel but too many prying eyes...

Jude: We are not sure. He seemed very occupied with his job, but one must wonder what he thought as she did mention they had some innuendo type conversations and he did come up behind her where she felt his hard cock...this all before I got home. and welcome back Jude....long time no hear from.

Scott: I understand what you meant and I have to agree it was kinda like cheating under my nose at the time.....I thought it was hot too.

CG> I think your comments are dead on to insight. Yes, What could have been a boring fuck in a bed turned out to be hot because of the possiblity of discovery by eithre me or the cable guy.....I mean I could have walked into the guest room by accident as there is a bathroom that leads into it.....I always use it cause it's nexr to my computer room.....would have been a sight I think.

Anna You and Jude seemed to be on the same page....thanks for commenting and coming back.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...