Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hanging around the Pool HNT--Flash Details

She wanted to demonstrate her athletic ability. I have to admit I was a bit nervous thinking it was not such a bright idea but she is amazing and actually made this look easy. I had a hard time getting a good angle and we did several retakes.......I popped this one off just before she made it to complete vertical but you get the idea.....Happy HNT......and now for details of the flash post.
We got a call from her new fantasy guy about 6 and he said he wanted to cum over....I mentioned that I would be here and he said, "I don't care I'm going to fuck her anyway." Well that was bluntly put... Come on over...He did...Got here about 7 or close there too. We introduced ourselves and he seemed a bit nervous... No matter, men who claim to like fucking other men's wives are always a bit ervous the first time...It goes against our grain and we think this is prohibited.... After a few minutes of exchanging usual banter, she more or less took him by the hand and they walked down the hall towards the bedroom. I was not invited along and they entered and closed the door.

Of course I was curious and wanted to hear what was going on but the a/c was on and its rather loud with the air exchanger being right next to the bedroom and its fan blower going. I posted the flash and stayed near the hall way and eventually the a/c cycled off and I coudl hear the usual moaning and groaning of the sounds.. She was making sounds I associated with her cumming and I could hear slurpy sucky sounds too. It was pretty obvious she was enjoying whatever they were doing. The a/c came back on and again I was deaf. I will confess that I was getting rather excited and my ole friend Pete was trying to poke his helmeted head up too. They were in the room about an hour maybe slightly less and the a/c cycled off again and I went to the hallway and heard her really getting loud and I could hear the noise the matress makes when she and I fuck so I assumed she was getting fucked. I heard inaudible whispering but could not make out what they were saying except I did hear one Oh My God! from her. then I heard the sounds really speed up and I heard him scream and it was obvious he had just cum. Then I heard the sounds of contentment and soon they came out. He was actually breathing hard, was sweaty and looked like he had a work out. She was grinning from ear to ear...She put her hands on his shoulders and remarked how broad they were as she really likes guys with strong shoulders and arms..I have to admit he was a good looking guy. He shook my hand and said he appreciated the opportunity to give her a good and proper fucking, or words to that effect anyway. He left shortly there after...I did put my hand up her skirt and it was obvious she had been fucked.....very obvious....shortly thereafter we went to one of those trendy coffee shops and had coffee and desert and she gave me some details...those details consisted of she gave him a bj, he went down on her, fucked her and he came twice which accounted for the definite evidence of recent fucking. While at the coffee shop I noted a lady sitting in the shop and it became apparent she had noticed I did not have underwear on some loose fitting shorts. I suppose I was actually exposing myself to her and when I realized I was, feeling exhibitionist I did not do much to unexpose myself....I kind of flirted with her by letting her get a glimpse and then making sure she could not so it looked accidential...well to say the least it was the only sex I got last night....although my lovely did play with me but it was apparent she had enough fucking...I did remark that it sounded like she got nailed really well and she said that she had indeed and that he had "girth" which I suppose meant in girl talk that he had a big cock....well that is the latest from the cuckold husband home front. I think all of us really enjoyed the experience.

8 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

Lovely pic very unusual.
Loved the story about the new guy

bdenied said...

Anna, it is a bit unusual for an HNT but one you wont see on other blogs......thanks for your support and glad you liked her tryst, I know I did.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Glad you all enjoyed. I did too just reading about it.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Scott: Thanks for the encouragement

The Ethical Slut said...

Hey there! I think I got a little wet reading that! Woo Hoo!!!

bdenied said...

Tomscockwhore: Glad to help you get those panties a bit damp.....

Desireous said...

How delicious! I always love a man with girth! ;-)

bdenied said...

Desireous....maybe you could get him to pose for your blog...Im not allowed in so Ill just have to take her word for it

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...