Sunday, June 29, 2008

FWB Saturday

Yesterday she got a call about 9:30 and her new guy wanted to come by. We had an appointment at 1pm so she said he could come by after 3 or before 11.

He wanted pussy so you can guess what time slot he chose. I shortly heard the knock at the door and oddly I had just and I mean just finished shaving her pussy for his visit.

I was actually in the kitchen putting the utensils into the diswasher so they would be nice and clean for the next shaving ritual....

She greeted him at the door and I heard what sounded like kissing. They both poked their head into the family room and he just said hello, inquired about how I was doing, small talk etc and then said to her, "Come on lets go fuck!" They disappeared down the hallway and went into the bedroom closing the door behind them.

I busied myself with a chore that needed doing prior to us going to our appointment. I could hear them and could hear her too.

Then I heard a loud bang on our bedroom door and could not imagine what that was.

They came out about 30 minutes later. She and he both had a smile on their face. He thanked her, and me and he left.

She was positively glowing. She looked very happy and just had a brightness about her.

She told me that she gave him a blow job and he gave her a facial as a reward for doing that. She said when he came he came so hard he lost his balance and banged into the bedroom door. That explained the noise I heard.

After getting him off he went down on her returning the favor. They talked about he Olympics and then left. I suppose they had a bit of Bedroom Olympics themselves.

I was very happy he came over. I have been feeling a bit under the weather this week and that has lead to me having some surgery tomorrow morning so frankly I was not really up to fucking this weekend anyway.

You see being a cuckold can have its advantages for both parties. She got hers and I got happy knowing she got it and vicariously I got sex too....

I have noted a drop in readership over the past month and am at loss to explain it. Maybe the blog is just getting old and does not hold much interest anymore.


But what the hell, sometimes I just write for me....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

bd, pleas don't think we are bored.
Speaking for myself, I work away a lot and can't use my company laptop for reading cuckold exploits...lol
On another front though'
After some "str8" talk about what excites me, my wife has started telling me while I am going down on her, how she is going to make me lick her clean after her lover has his way with her.
I encourage her to flirt with other men when she goes out with her girlfriends for after work cocktails, which happens about once or twice a week.
Hopefully the sex talk is a primer for some extra-curricular fun.
jude

bdenied said...

Jude: you just never know do you? Perhaps she is not spending that time having drinks with the girls after work.....you wish

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...how would I ever know for sure....something to think about while in the hotel this week!
jude

Polyamorous Couple said...

Hey BD,

Eve and I are still here and reading. Stay with it. It's all good. Our experience with readerhsip is that things slow down in the spring and summer as people spend more time outdoors with the sunlight.

E&A

Kittie Kate said...

I haven't been by because I had no good internet connection and can't go to my favorite sites from the coffee shop because people will probably freak out.

I got cable now at my new place, so I'll be by more often.

That sounds like a good match, by the way.

Alfie said...

I think you should always write for yourself. We love your blog but sometimes have little to say beyond, "Wow! What a woman!"

bdenied said...

Eve, Kittie Kate and Alfie, thanks for your continued support...and thanks for the comments. Each of you are special to me even though I have only met you guys in blog land...that vast open expanse of...well....expanse of nothing...but expanse.....and great people

Anonymous said...

I read your blog regularly so please don't give up on it.

bdenied said...

so far im sticking with it....

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Re: Readership. July is traditionally vacation month. Who can stay inside when there are romps to be had? *naughty wink*

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...