Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Pussy Scorned

I have written about my "loss" of Fantasy Man on previos occasions. He moved out of state and we moved to a different state. Having been a fuck buddy to Fantasy Man for 5 years, I was sad. He does still call from time to time just to hear my voice while he jerks off...but the call last week said he was trying to work his way down to where I live. Wow. I was shocked. Hubby said he'd find a way, that he just likes my tight pussy far too much not to give it up entirely. I understand his world, and he did have to go to a LOT of trouble to arrange this meeting.

Sure enough, a few days before the "event", he called, and in hushed tones (as if he were a spy & didn't want anyone to hear) that he would be down this way on Friday. The next morning, he called & said it would be Thursday instead, and the trip had to be approved. Well, it was approved. He called & said what time he'd be in & to meet him at a certain hotel around 6PM. I had to wait in the car & he'd call with the room number. (that is the way he sneaks me past his co-workers) He had said he wanted me all night, so I brought along my bag for the night & planned to get up early to get to work on time, since there is a lot of traffic between that hotel & my place of employment.

When I walked in the room, he was stark naked. I bent at his knees & gave him a blow job as if worshiping his cock. He leaned me over the bed & fucked me in the pussy from behind. He wanted me to rub my clit while he was fucking me. He was very horny & more than ready--it did not take long. He spilled his come all over my behind. I still won't let him fuck me in the ass & he still begs for it. Rubbing his cum on my ass is as close as he can get.

Since it was 6PM. I wanted to take him out to dinner...that was heartily NIXED. Oh my God, his wife's family lives all around this area & mentioned one town in particulalr that was where the nice restaurant is I wanted to take him to. Then he said he had to go down & have a couple of beers with his coworker who is his boss. ???? He thought he'd stay there for an hour, then order Chinese food? I was hungry & I get cranky when I am hungry. I told him I wasn't going to wait around for that to happen, I went out & got a burger at a nearby Chain Restaurant. It just so happened, hubby was in the area (he wanted to walk by the room & see if he could hear any fucking) We had burgers, then we each drove back to the hotel. Hubby went in first. From the 2nd floor, we could see the bar, but Fantasy Man was hidden behind a wall. I went to the room--hubby right behind me. The room was empty. Hubby went home & I laid down on the bed & waited.

And waited. and waited. Hubby texted me & told me to go to the bar & hang out..I did not want to do that, so there I lay. I called Fantasy Man on the phone & he asked me if I was in the room waitng patiently. What's that all about? It is now nearly 2 hours later. He knew I was up there. He'd rather sit & drink beers rather than play with a real live pussy? Now I am pissed & told him I was bored & wanted to go home. He got his ass up to the room at that.

He reeked of alcohol. He laid on the bed all bleary eyed from booze. He said he didn't think he could get another hard on. Well, I did manage to get him hard again and he rolled me over & fucked me from behind again, and came inside me this time.

Now he wanted to go get something to eat...so he got directions to a nearby Chinese Buffet. I had to go to the car first & wait for him to come down. So I waited & waited. Hubby called & said he is passed out, I better call him. So I did & I accused him of passing out--he said no, he was having phone problems, Yeah, right. So & I drove him there & waited (again, this waiting) for him to come out with his food. I told him I did not want to stay the night, so he gave me a hug & kiss at the restaurant, then I drove him back to the hotel. He said he had to get up at 5AM anyway, & thanked me for being such a trooper.

I was never more bored & unhappy with a hook up with Fantasy Man as I was this week. I am so dissapointed with his behavior. To me it is obvious, he'd rather drink than have pussy. So I will oblige him...he can have all the booze he wants, but he cannot have all this pussy that he wants.

And what is the worst--he probably doesn't even remember any of this happening! He'll be very surprised at a chilly reception should he ever bother to call again. I don't like being around drunks. Even mushy ones. (he was the one that wanted the hug & kiss)

The luster of the fanatsy has dulled considerably.











He reeked of alcohol.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh. You should see my face right now at that story. So sorry that happened.

Ally said...

I'd be quite disappointed in that situation too, what a let down

Emma Kelly said...

Hi there,

Sex partners come and go. It's too bad. Five years was certainly long enough to expect a sex friend to have more regard for you. That's, of course, why you have bdenied.

Em and I don't put up with people who truly disrespect us. One event such as you describe would be enough. Maybe if he independently realized how boorish he behaved and apologized and didn't do anything like that again you might consider giving him a chance.

But honestly, there's other guys out there. You and bdenied might have fun and adventure finding one.
After all, it's about you and bdenied enjoying your kinky sex life.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

Mr bdeneid posting......Did I mention in my post that I was pissed......Ill tell her about your comments guys maybe she will respond to them

Lavender Fields said...

Sounds like all he wanted was a quick f**k.I'm shocked Mrs bdenied stayed as long as she did.I'd of cleared off after he left me alone and went to the bar.

bdenied said...

Anna that sounds like a plan to me...did I mention he pissed me off too. Unfortunately, given a choice between beer and pussy one who chooses beer just may, perhaps have a bit of a drinking problem.....me I have a pussy problem.....

Skibunny said...

Well I think Mrs Bdenied was remarkably patient and considerate. What an absolute idiot fantasy man was, no respect just exploitation. He needs a strong kick up the ass and into the next state.

bdenied said...

MissAJ: Welcome to our blog. Thanks I think she was far to patient too........did I mention he pissed me off

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...