I get a lot of questions from people interested in our cuckold relationship. Most come directly to me at my email address. I have begun compiling some and thought they might make a good post. So if you have a question you want to ask you can send one to the email link and/or you can post one on the comments section and in the next few days I will put the most interesting together and answer them.
I think some people would prefer the annonimity of an email so if that's the case ask away. I will not identify anyone and merely post the question and my answer. I believe this is a bit more than what the bloggers call TMI....so if you have legit or just curious questions fire away.....
Should make for an interesting post. Oh and by the way, we have to take some new photos as we have exhusted the last few batches....and something may be brewing on the cuckolding front but Im not sure when.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
A couple weeks ago, I heard from Alpha One by text. Has turned into at least a once a month face time for him to get off. Glad he is stayi...
1 comment:
So many questions... mainly though, I'd like to know how I can make it happen lol! Can you talk to my husband and get him on board, j/k :)
Post a Comment