Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Great Sex and.....

The other night, she and I had some really fantastic, great sex.....our romps in bed from my perspective are always great and I sense she feels the same too....

I awoke in the middle of the night with some serious pain that caused me to visit my local emergency room. what a bummer. I have to undergo some common surgery and will visit the surgeon today to find out the details....

Why do I sense the fucking I am going to get from my medical insurance and the medical community is not going to be as fun as the fucking I got my from lovely...??/alas this is not a medical blog and I won't bore you this story.....

4 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Yikes. Well, I'm glad you're OK.

My best to you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it. I'll be pulling for you (no pun intended)!

bdenied said...

Bliss, Im fine, just some surgery next week, should be even better when its finished.

Hotwifeshusband: No pun taken...thanks....

curiousgirl said...

well, dont get too grumpy with them...not everyone can be a great fuck!

cg

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...