She may have gotten wet but I got hard....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
by Mrs bdenie Hubby and I have a great routine on Sunday. Won't go into a lot of details but I like keeping my pussy closely shaved. I ...
4 comments:
a very "arousing" pic
... and I can see why! Happy HNT.
Hank: Thanks you.....
Lapis: Welcome and thanks for the comment...
She moves me. Beautiful shot.
Post a Comment