Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At home resting

Had my surgery yesterday and spent the day in bed. I have the hiccups right now. I think they are from the pain meds I'm taking.

Oh well. I will be down a day or too recovering. But stop by and catch up on some of the older postings. Im doing pretty well and should be up and about very soon.

This is the last time Ill write about medical stuff..Unless some hottie in a nurses uniform comes in you wont be hearing about it.

But speaking about nurses. Any one who may even harbor a thought that there may or could be a lack of love in a cuckold marriage has not seen my lovely little lady lavish me with her compassion. It's truly amazing the ability she has to show me she loves me. What a great lady...

9 comments:

Emma Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Kelly said...

Hey bd,

Hope you're back on your feet soon.

Hope that when you are that your loving nurse gets really naughty to make up for all the time she wasted taking care of you. Kidding, of course.

But we won't tolerate even a minute of malingering.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhous

bdenied said...

No malingering here Scott......thanks for stopping by.

Lavender Fields said...

Get well soon
Im sure the mrs is taking excellent care of you :)

Alfie said...

Get well soon. And enjoy the ministrations of your lovely wife.

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

My very best wishes for a quick and complete recovery.

Peggy said...

Glad you're feeling all right! Having someone that loves you to play nurse sure does make things easier!

bdenied said...

Anna: Yes, she took excellent care of me....thanks for stopping by to offer your get well wishes

Alfie: Again thanks for stopping by to wish me well.

Milliscent; I promise I won't tell anyone how nice you really are....don't want to spoil your reputation....LOL>..thanks for the nice thought.

Peggy, yes having someone who loves you is the greatest healing medicine known to mankind. Thanks and hope you and Hank are well

Kittie Kate said...

Get well soon!
I'm glad you have a caring wife.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...