Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Weekend photo


This photo was taken a while back but we had fun doing it since it was in public and people while not right there, surely were in the immediate vicinity. We plan on taking more as Im running out of supply to post and from what I understand, you readers enjoy looking at her. So do I and I enjoy showing her off too.


She wants to write more from her perspective and if she does she will need encouragement from you the reader...so please drop a comment when you see the post so she is inspired to write more. I dont know why but we don't get as many comments as we would expect...So I dont know if you folks dont care for the subject matter or are afraid you might identify with what we write about. You dont have to agree with us or do what we do and if you read us it does not make you a cuckold or a hot wife, so please just a line or two now and then would be nice. Enjoy the weekend and the view.

1 comment:

db said...

I am enjoying the view very much

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...