Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Fantasy or an HNT


I like this photo that we took in one of those large box type home improvement stores. Of course she did not have her panties on and what I like about this is that it is short enough to make it interesting and long enough to keep it interesting. We love doing our Nude In Public (NIP) shots as it is thrilling and a bit risky, but believe me we take plenty of precautions and we are not real in your face with it.. But the chance of getting caught is there...(For those wondering.....if kids are anywhere near....that's a NO).
So Im still waiting for her to get here. She has found a couple of guys to flirt with. Its only flirting at this time, but she did tell me that a discussion with one guy got really sexual.
I also came to learn the other day (if I had any doubt) that she really does like this cuckolding thing we have going.. She likes the freedom to explore her sexuality and not have me be judgemental about it. I think its a bit empowering for her to know she can attract other men and for me, well I just find it erotic as all hell that she can too.
Being without her for so long I have been in fantasy overdrive. I am constantly edgy and horny and I am resisting the temptation to just masturbate away. I miss the tease and her playing with me so Im trying to stay on the edge. I also like knowing that Im really monagmous to her while she can do who ever she wants whenever...
Folks dont get me wrong I love women and when a hot one walks by I do want to screw her....Thats part of the problem now even non hot girls are looking hot....That happens when one hasnt cum in three weeks.
More and Happy HNT...

3 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Another beautiful shot of such a sexy lady.

Thanks for sharing. ;)

db said...

very sexy lady
if only the camera angle was up instead of down ;)

bdenied said...

Thank you Bliss and its good to see you back. Was over at your place yesterday and glad your back with us.

Thanks Hank...The camera was supposed to tease a bit and I suppose it worked.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...