Monday, February 25, 2008

Exposed Monday


I posted one of her the other day and just felt very exhibitionist today and oh well you will just hav to put up with my desire to expose a bit.
I don't know how common it is for guys to flash but when women do it they are more or less encouraged and when guys do they are more or less arrested.
I mean if you were in your favorite neighborhood bar having a brew after work and some chic walked in took off her top or bottoms and jumped onto the bar...well she may get asked to leave but I dont think she would get her ass kicked or the cops called on her and tossed out of the place. Now certainly I have never done that and never would. Just trying to make a point here.
Once way back in another century when I was in the army I was at some Temporary barricks and above our sleeping quarters there was a bar that the people attached to the post could use. Both civillians and military. it was more like a Bohemiem cafe more than your typical GI bar. It was actually in Munich and it was one of the few places we could get tv and get English speaking channels...All one of em from the BBC. Any way I was in my underwear, those baggy ass GI issues and I was changing a light blub in the hallway. I was on a ladder as the light was about ten feet up on the ceiling. The light was near the stairway and up comes several girls (civillians I think) and they look up and there I am, my shorts showing what I have or what I don't as may be the case and I realized I have exposed myself to them. Im sure they can see up my shorts and if not certainly they realize Im in my skivvies...No big deal in and of itself. They continued up the stairs to the top floor where the bar/cafe was.
I finised the light bulb job and took a nap for a couple of hours as I had worked the mid night shift and had worked overtime and did not get back until the early afternoon.
I got up, showered and went up to the bar. There was a good mix of people by then and I saw the girls who had seen me. One of em said, "Oh thanks that was a nice view....." and then the others with her giggled that silly girl giggle. I probably turned five shades of red but at the same time, it kind of excited me a bit to know that I had exposed myself to them...

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Love to see the lady, but it's VERY nice to see you, too!!!

Hope you're doing well!

bdenied said...

Thanks Peggy, always appreciate the comments from the ladies, especialy when they are as pretty and hot as you are.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...