Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Going to the Laides Room!!


I am very happily married to a wonderful guy who happens to find my cuckolding very sexy. Over the years I have been fortunate to have one fairly steady guy I call Fantasy Man who has become my Fuck Buddy. He is very sexy in his own right & is a guy who is not afraid to live on the edge. This aspect is enticing to me and has kept me answering his calls and running to him for the rare hook ups at all hours. We have had sex in my bed. We have had sex in hotels, at various times of the day and/or night. Sometimes it is a fuck & go, sometime sit is an all nighter. There have been more than one occasion to just do a quickie in a vehicle in some dark empty area...one episode in particular is rather amuzing. Embarrassing to me, but hot as hell for hubby.

We live in a metropolitan area well known for massive traffic jams. I have gotten calls from F.M. to pick him up at one of the airports for a quickie. Fortunately, these calls are USUALLY after rush hour, so I can navigate my way there on my own. One evening, it was during rush hour & since we live about an hour from the airport, there was no way I could have done it in time on my own--HOWEVER! My hero hubby was available! We hopped in my car & his extrodinary driving skills got me to the place exactly when I needed to be there. But what to do with hubby? F.M. will have nothing to do with an actual 3 some with another man & he'd freak out if he knew the actuality of what occurred. I dropped hubby off at another area of the airport, then went to get F.M. since I knew this would not be an extended get together. I drove to the pick up place & parked my car & waited. There he came, walking out of the building holding a jacket casually draped over his shoulder & sporting a large bulge in his pants. He swaggered past my car to his truck. The game is-he can't know me & there are cameras everywhere, plus security. So he gets in his truck, I back out & follow his truck. He drives around looking for a suitable location with no cameras & void of human traffic. He, of course, James Bond wannabe that he is, found a location. Now known as our "hot spot". We have used it on several occasions.

This evening he backed his truck into a spot & I parked next to the truck. I got in his truck & we sat there for a few moments to make sure no one was around., I sit sideways with my legs spread so he can get a good view of Ms. Pussy. This evening I was sans panties & was wearing a skirt. He must not get to see much pussy at home & his wife must wear grandma parachute panties because he usually requests me to wear a thong but is enthralled when I show up with no panties showing off my pussy to him.

He reaches over & fingers me & rubs me until I come. He motions to get into the back seat--still playing 007, he looks around, then climbs in the back as well. He has me squat down & he sticks his fingers (& tries his hand) up me until I squirt all over his hand & arm. (yes, i am a female ejaculator) Then he has me turn around so he can fuck me doggy style. He has been thinking about this all day & is very horny & ready. His hands on my hips, he thrusts a few times, moans & groans...I can feel his hot cum being put inside of me. have a small towell at the ready to wipe away the evidence & clean up. I climb back in the front, then so does he. He continues to look around & then it is Ok for me to get out of the truck back into my car. I drive away first, then he drives off into the night back to his ice lady.

Now, back to get hubby who has been hanging out with his own hard on, imaging what all has been transpiring between me & F.M. It is past dinner time, so we go to a nearby restaurant for dinner. We get seated and, UH OH. Even though I tried to wipe myself clean, F.M. must not have fucked anyone in a long time because it was a large load of cum pumped into me! I felt it oozing out. I did not want to leave a deposit on the restaurant seat, so I excused myself to the ladies room......the cum is now dripping down my legs! I think every person I walk past who looks at me can see the cum down my legs! I makeit to the bathroom ^ clean up as best as possible, then walk back out to the table & finish a yummy dinner with my favorite man in the world...who just happens to think what just happened is sexy as hell. I am embarassed & he is grinning like a cat that swallowed the canary!

It certainly was a night for the memory banks, and hubby & I still have a lot of laughs remembering that evening!

5 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Well isn't that picture just the prettiest view ever? ;)

db said...

awesome story! keep them coming

helpmate hubby said...

My Goodness that was a hot read!!!B Thank you for sharing and please please please give us more. I think it is soooo hot that he came inside you!

bdenied said...

Bliss Hank and HH I have passed your comments onto her and have let her know you appreciate her postings....I surely did.....

Penedictor said...

My wife has a skirt almost exactly as you wear. Very erotic

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...