Monday, February 11, 2008

A weekend of bliss

Well my bride. I still call her my bride after all these years came out for a visit to the new house this weekend before having to fly back to get our old home packed etc etc....I get her on the 14 of March so it will be another month of playing batchelor before she gets back here and by that time I should be finished with all my training and well into the new job. Now all we have to do is hope the housing crunch doesnt bankrupt us....

In any event this is a sex blog not a real estate blog. We screwed like newlyweds this weekend. I was ripe and ready and we had a very "I love you tender bed escapade."

On Saturday I had research to do so she went and had coffee with someone who had answered our add. He is younger and she seemed to enjoy his company.

We were at a major appliance place getting new appliances and I asked her if she wanted to buy the metal hoses for the washer as she is always paranoid the plastic ones will break and flood the place. She says, "These are fine and new and besides I can get the handman to come by later and install metal ones." This was code for the guy she had coffee with would maybe come by some day and install some hoses....for those of you readers who do not speak English as a first language that means he is going to come by and the will spend time in bed....

We have also been in touch with a very nice blog couple near us and we hope we will meet them for a nice get together as friends. We have promised them we will not entice them to swing but we just want to establish new friends in the area...They are both a very attractive couple, open minded and seem really nice. We are excited about meeting them and if they are reading they know who they are.

Well hope this post finds everyone well.

3 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

Sounds like things are going well

bdenied said...

They are going very well Anna thanks for stopping by. I have to get over to your site. Been so damn busy with the move and all...

db said...

sounds like being a handyman around there has extra benefits

glad you guys had a great weekend.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...