Sunday, February 24, 2008

3-sum by proxy

This is another of her posts. She says she wants to post more and with encouragement from you guys she will....
__________________________________________________________________
Oh what fun to share my dirty little secrets!

As I have stated in previous postings cuckolding my husband is something that came about from not wanting to behave in that manner. However, after meeting Fantasy Man I learned to appreciate my husband's openess to me exploring my sexuality. Once Fantasy Man found me-all of a sudden this cuckolding is rather FUN!

At first, the intent was to convince Fantasy Man into doing a 3-sum with me and my husband. He flatly refused, much to hubby's chagrin. However, it has morphed into a really fun 3-sum---although Fantasy Man doesn't even know! (now going on 5 years of cuckolding with him). He knows I am married, as is he . He knows my hubby knows what I am doing & that he knows about him--I keep telling him hubby is on his side! We are not there to hurt him or interfere with his marriage! I think he has chosen to "turn the other cheek", so to speak, and pretend hubby does not exist. I am his personal whore, & I have learned to go along with that. He calls & asks if I have had any cock..."Oh no, Fantasy Man. I don't do that--you are the only cock! No no else could measure up to you! I am all yours!" (I inherently know men liked their ego stroked) It is a fun fantasy for both of us.

Many times it really is just Fantasy Man & me, but other times Hubby is in the area. On occasion I have had to kick my husband out of his own house because Fantasy Man called when he came to town & wanted to come to my place to fuck, or stay the night! He calls & wants to know if I am "single", and of course I say YES. After all, his cock is my one & only! Hubby has gone to a motel if it is an all nighter--or just goes out for a while until he gets the "all clear" call from me. Hubby has left & sat in his car & watched Fantasy Man walk in (they have never met officially). We fucked passionately for an hour or so, then he took his leave to go do what he has to do. Hubby watched him leave, then came back in to fuck me again! So, Fantasy man who wants nothing to do with a 3-sum with me & hubby, in a way has had a 3-sum with is without even knowing it!

It got even closer one Holiday weekend. I was informed ahead of time he'd be in town, what hotel and what time. Hubby & I quickly called the hotel & booked a room. We drove down ahead of time--had dinner & checked into the hotel. Fantasy Man called when he got to his room to let me know what room # to come up to when I got to the hotel--wouldn't you know it? It was only 3 doors down from hubby & my room!!! So close but yet so far! We laughed & laughed! So I mosied on down to the appointed room to sexy Fantasy Man all naked on the bed with a large throbbing cock waiting just for me! We spent a wonderful night fucking & fucking. Sleeping for me--my nerves were wide awake, imagining hubby only 3 doors down imagining me with another man's cock going in & out of me &/or me sucking his dick to hardness. Hubby did walk by the room to try & hear us fucking--SO! Fantasy Man-you have been 3-sumed by proxy!

As usual, in the morning I got up, got dressed, gave him a big smile,kissed him goodbye & waltzed 3 doors down to my awaiting hubby!

It was hysterical sneaking out of the hotel in the morning with hubby hoping beyond hope we would not be seen by the "boyfriend" who had no idea my hubby was in the same hotel--no less than only 3 doors away!

So, when I go back & fuck my husband, am I cuckolding the "boyfriend" I cuckold for my husband? Interesting.

More Fantasy Man stories to follow at another time on why I can't say no to those broad shoulders, sexy confidence, and did I mention a hot throbbing cock?

Stay Tuned, folks.

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

I love reading things from your perspective as well as your husband's.

Here's hoping you two keep sharing many sexy stories with us.

Anonymous said...

Very nice to hear your perspective on things, thanks for sharing

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...