Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dreams


Girls have dreams too as this drawing so clearly indicates. I was discussing this subject with my wife today and we both belive that these desires are evoloutionary. VSK alluded to the same thoughts just the other day on their blog.
A few years back we met a couple and the male half really wanted to do my wife. His wife was not interested in playing which was fine with me. Although he was a handsome man my wife just had no chemistry with him and really was not interested in doing him at all.
He recently sent her some email describing his early relationship with his wife who had actually cuckolded him while he was away in the Military. They were both rather shy and inexperienced sexually but there was that desire in her and she followed it. Perhaps like our girl here in the dream. In any event its a neat drawing. Enjoy...
Still a month to go before she moves out and we sure miss each other. I keep hoping she will get laid. Me I have been so busy with work and training I havent had time to get a haircut let alone get laid and if I could I dont think I would anyway.

2 comments:

db said...

hope the time passes quickly for y'all.

soon

bdenied said...

well Hank at my age I dont want it to pass to quickly, but yeah Im definitely lookin forward to when she gets here.....lovers be damned, Im getting her pussy first when she does too.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...