Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally!!!!

No its not what you think. Finally refers to the fact that i have completed all my training at my new job and passed my final evaluations and am not considered a full fledged member of the comapany and am qualified to do what it is they hired me to do. the process started in early Jan and finished at 7pm last night. Today is my day off...and oh do I need it too.


I spoke to her this morning and she is very horny and told me she has been masturbating to relieve the tension. I have to admit I did that a time or two myself in the past couple of days. Amazing how a good orgasm or any orgasm for that matter helps relieve stress. But then too for those of us who are into it, denial can be hot too. but denial because you're a thousand miles away from the one you want to deny you aint the same thing.


Her main guy called her today and he needed to get off on the phone which she was happy to help him do. The electricians were at the old house fixing some switches when he called.


Now not that this photo has anything to do with the post: I just happened to like it and I very much like retro sensual and sexy pictures and besides I like what the caption says, which was obviously added after this photo was released.


1 comment:

db said...

nothing wrong with a little phone sex occasionally
congrats on finishing training

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...