Friday, February 15, 2008

Nothing Much but a New mag cover


Really nothing much going on. I am still at the new place by myself and she is still at the old place and its all getting old.


She said she was lonely and I told her to go get laid. She said she was not going too but I bet if her number one guy called she would.


She told me the other day he called and they just chatted. She indicated that they have grown a fondness for each other. I would hope so anyway. After all they have been getting together for almost five years..I would suppose that after five years of bedding someone, the two might get to like one another. And to answer your questions in advance, No I am not jealous about the relationship nor am I concerned about it.


Enjoy the pusudeo mag cover.

2 comments:

Alfie said...

I love the pseudo mag covers. Last year, to kill time, I mocked up a whole sex magazine in hard copy - complete with readers' letters. Great fun.

bdenied said...

Teach me how you did that Alfie I would love to learn

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...