Monday, August 6, 2007
New link
Erotic couple sent me a nice comment and put a link to my blog on their site. I do so appreciate that and in the spirit of mutual blogger cooperation I am going to link their blog to my site. I have read a few of their posts, not the whole blog but it is an interesting read and has some nice picutres.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...
-
A couple weeks ago, I heard from Alpha One by text. Has turned into at least a once a month face time for him to get off. Glad he is stayi...
1 comment:
::blushes::
Awwww, thank you! You are much too kind. ;-)
Post a Comment