Tuesday, February 13, 2007

sixth encounter

Our sixth encounter happened when I received an Instant message from a guy on line who had read our profile. He was a young guy living in NYC and claimed to be one of New Yorks finest. We had several chats and he seemed like a good enough person.. We exhcanged photos and she liked what she saw and so did he. We were in the City catching a broadway play and he called and after the show we ate dinner, grabbed a cab and went to his place on the lower east side. They hit it off immediately and I watched as he ravished her body. It was very hot. At one point he picked her up, implaed her on his cock and fucked her while he held her and stood up doing so. He really gave her a good pussy pounding. About my only involvement was that I helped him undress her. After he had her we thanked him, and headed back to our hotel. I did not get her the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...