Thursday, February 8, 2007

The third encounter

After our threesome with Hank, we did not do much for the next several weeks. I had signed us up for a "swinger site" in the hopes we could find a nice c oupe to become friends with and perhaps even hook up with sexually. I must confess that at this time I was also thinking about getting together with a woman in a foursome setting. Well I wrote this couple and his wife responded. She was several years younger than he was and I was his age. All four of us met for a nice dinner at a local well known chain restaraunt. We laughed and hit it off pretty well. We had them over to our house for a nice evening. He sat with my wife and i with his but we did not do anything at all, except talk and have a pretty good time. A week later they came back over. His wife looked very very hot. She wore a short jean skirt and calf high white boots. he was dressed wayI over the top with some kind of silk print shirt. He looked like he was ready for a 70's disco. Any way after some nervous conversation, I started to kiss his wife, eventually making my way to her very nice pussy. He started in on my wife too but I frankly was not paying much attention. I was having a lot of difficutly getting hard but was having a good time going down on his wife. Eventually she appeared to cum from the oral sex I was providing. I remember he masturbated himself to an ejaculation but I dont remember why. We all moved into our bedroom and Ii was finally able to get hard and I put on a condom and fucked his wife. He went down on my wife and from her sound I am sure she came. She even said she did but later said she did not. I sensed she did not enjoy the night at all and found the husband kind of gross. We got into an arugment later about it and she said she found the whole thing disgusting. She said she was very happy I fucked his wife and she said that it turned her on. If I remember correctly when I was fucking her, that is when I was sure I heard my wife let out that noise she makes when she cums. Frankly, I think she was upset she liked it as she was trying so hard not too. We never saw this couple again.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...