Friday, February 23, 2007

11th encounter

In January of 2006 I had some minor surgery but I was laid up for a couple of days while the area healed. The day after my surgery one of the guys we met at the party came into town. He stayed at a hotel nearby and I convinced my wife I was well enough to have her go visit him for a few hours and I could manage without her expert care of me. She met him at his hotel, they had dinner and she came home with a pussy full of cum. I was too sore to try anything but it was a very erotic enoucounter for me nonetheless.

I have not read any comments to my blog so I have no idea if it is or has been seen by anyone. So if anyone is reading this, I would appreciate just a short comment that it was read. I still intend to write in it and explain this fascinating life of cuckolding......

3 comments:

Bobb said...

I am and was a lover for another man's wife and a cuckold as well and I'm reading your blog... and enjoying it :)

Bobb said...

I am and was a lover for another man's wife and a cuckold as well and I'm reading your blog... and enjoying it :)

Anonymous said...

I'm reading :) Slowly making my way through the archives here. I'm one of those dorks that likes to read from the beginning.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...