Tuesday, February 6, 2007

First experience

My wife and I had talked about having a mfm experience for several years. it had always been my fantasy to have a mfm as I had always thought it made more sense to have two men try to please one woman than it was for one man to try and sexually please two ladies. She is a bit shy and while she seemed receptive to the idea she never could come to actually do so. We had gone to swing clubs for years but never swung. In any event I was away for a month taking a special course for a new job. I was having some difficulty with the course, mostly because of the extended time away from home, being older and away from study habits and probably just lack of mental concentration. I knew she had been flirting with a younger man on the computer and eventually she told me she had met him for coffe and he was nice. This guy had actually contacted me and I put him in touch with her as I told him, anything that might happen was up to her. I suppose someplace in my on line profile I must have mentioned a mfm fantasy. Well he contacted her and they met several times with no sex ( I think) and eventually she said if I passed the course she would have a mfm with this guy as a reward. In other words she used it as a carrot to get me to pass. In the process of discussing this she said she was leary that he might not be compatable but I don't remember why, so I suggested she do him by herself to see if the idea of another man was ok with her and she did not have to worry about hurt feelings and jealousy on my part of which there was none. Well she eventually had sex with him from what she tells me as I was away at the course some 1,200 miles from home. This was to my knowledge her first fling with another man, and I can tell you that I thought it was the hottest thing sice the invention of tabasco sauce.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...