Wednesday, February 7, 2007

her second man

After she had gotten with the first guy she was with, she told me that he was too young, (24) to her 48 and that he was not that good in bed. We met a couple via the internet for a possible :swinging encounter, but more to just meet an open minded couple). They were very nice, we met in a coffe shop near our home. It was obvious Hank and she had an attraction to each other.. While his wife was very nice it was equally obvious she and I did not have much in common except age. Hank was several years his wifes junior in age and he was even a few years (three I believe younger than my wife.) A few days after we met they invited us to a nude beach. I could not go because of work but at the last minute the appointment I had canceled and I was able to join them. Nude on the beach all four of us sat and chatted. Hank had a bigger penis than I did but not a lot bigger. He was in slightly better shape physically than I was but not a lot. It soon became obvious that he and my wife had really hit it off. Any way I was at a meeting not too far from home but in ahotel nonetheless and she called and said she invited him over for a one on one to "see if he was compatalbe." Apparently he was as she said he would do nicely for a mfm. A week or so later he called and asked if he could come over. He did and he immediately took charge of her. I do not mean in a bdsm way or d/s whatever but he was definitely a male, sure of himself and he was not afraid to come on to her while I was present. I helped him undress her and we all headed for the bedroom, He first ate her pussy while I kissed her and then I ate her and then he spread her legs and fucked her and he fucked her hard and long. I have to give him credit he could fuck and fuck her well. Eventually she sucked me and wanted me to cum all over her face and I do so while he hammered her pussy. I do not believe he ever ejaculated but we all had a nice time for sure. I have to admit that I tought he actually was more technically proficient than I was and his penis was slightly larger which made me feel good knowing she was getting a good fuck from a good seized cock from a man who could really fuck.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...