Tuesday, February 27, 2007

12th encounter

I said at the begining I do loose track of the men she has had sex with and this encounter is one of those I happened to remember last night. I really dont recall what order it was in, but certainly before our encounter with the couple and probably before one of the encounters at the swing club. I was again contacted on line by a younger guy. He said he was a local law enforcement officer, claimed to be single and said he was interested in a threesome with a couple. I explained that she would meet him on her own if she chose to do so, if she chose to have sex with him it would be without me present at first and then all three of us at her sole discretion. I put him in conact with her and they met near her office during lunch. She wore a sexy sun dress, no bra and no panties for the meeting. She looked very hot and radiant that morning. They met, apparently hit it off pretty well, did a little fondling of each other and set a meet. I was away on a trip and she had him over and had sex with him. She said he came very fast, was very nervous and unsure of himself and said he was not particulary good in bed but she liked him and would consider a threesome with him...He saw me on line a few times and said he wanted to watch me do her. That really is not my thing and after the negative report on him and him finally admitting he was married and had a difficult time justifying his philandring we never did get back with him but I enjoyed knowning he had fucked her and I liked the fact that I was not involved as it was very erotic.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...