Wednesday, February 14, 2007

8th encounter

While this encounter is with the same man as she had at the 7th encounter and I generally do not list multiple encounters with the same man, I have said that I would make exceptions and this is an exception. After our meeting at the club, all three of us expressed interest in meeting again. We did so and again the venue was in NYC. I got a hotel room in Mid town right at Times Square. He drove down from New England and met us there. The room was a king and we all fit in nicely. We had a delightful lunch at a nearby deli. he sat with her played with her leg under the table and we chatted for a while. After lunch we went back to the hotel, it was a rainy gloomy day and there was no sense in being outside. I watched as he undressed her and began to explore her body. She asked me to join and I did, she sucked me while he ate her and then began to fuck her. We spent most of the afternoon in bed. I did not cum but I did enjoy watching him slide his cock into her. After awhile we all took a nap then got up to get ready for dinner. She put on a sexy black dress and we hailed a cab and went into the East Village and had a great dinner at a classy restaraunt. He and I both held her hand as we walked the last block to the restaraunt having stopped off in a book store to view some books he was interested in. At the restaraunt, he was playing with her leg, and hand put his hand up her dress and we noticed the waitress had spotted what he was doing. No one said a word but it was rather fun to get caught. After dinner we grabbed a cab and headed back to midtown for some nice clubbing activity. We both felt her up in the cab and he exposed her pantiless pussy so I am sure the cabby got a great view. We then went to a trendy night club a few blocks from the hotel. We took turns dancing with her and in the dark corners of the club he had his hands all over her. Back at the hotel it was more fucking with him doing all the fucking and me just holding her. At no time during the weekend did my penis ever enter into her pussy. In the morning they took a shower together and while I was taking mine they apparently started to fuck again, I came out of the bathroom just in time to see him explode all over her chest. we had breakfeast together and then she and I headed for LaGuardia for our flight home. We have met him several times at our home in Florida and each encounter is and was great. I will later on describe just one of those encounters as you will get an idea of the depth of our cuckold marriage.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...