Saturday, February 17, 2007

9th encounter

Once again we went back to the swinger party where we had met the other two men and this party was really low key and boring...Very boring indeed so we left short after 10 pm. We were laying in bed watching TV, just petting each other slowly and enjoying each others bodies. The hostess called the room and asked us to come back as she had someone she wanted us to meet. We did and she introduced us to this younger guy. He had a neatly trimmed beard was about 5 9 and had good body. Our hostess told him to stand still with his hands behind his back and my wife then began to masturbate him, slowly very slowly. She took about thirty minutes of slowing jerking him off bringing him close and letting him back down. Our hostess was slowing masturbating me while this was going on and I was holding my wife and caressing her. Finally, she began to jerk this man furiously and he shot his cum all over her tities and stomach. It was very hot to watch. We left shortly there after and went back to our room. Needless to say I did not get any that night either.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...