Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Introduction To Cuckolding

First Post


I am writing this blog to give a real life perspective on what it is like to be a husband who has a beautiful wife who is not afraid to have sex with other men. I have encouraged her do do so and since we embarked on this course I have not looked back in regret one time. Ours is a relationship built on trust. We are not involved in fantasy cuckolding, so those of you who come here to read erotic cuckold fantasy will not find it. Sorry but as I said this is real.

We have been married for 14 years, and after a lot of discussion she began seeing other men about four years ago. She is very picky and very selective. To date she has been sexually intimate with about 11 or 12 different men. I always seem to get the count incorrect. I will try to tell about each of her experiences. From the outset, let's get one thing straight. I do not always watch. Rarely participate and we are not involved in degredation, humiliation, or any of the other fantasy stuff one reads about. No, its just about her sexual pleasure with other men and with my blessings, encouragement and approval.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...