Wednesday, February 21, 2007

10th encounter

The tenth encounter was a swinging situation where both she and I hooked up with another couple. I got some too from the other guys wife. I had met them on a couples site and corresponded with the female half. We had just gotten back from a trip to Hawaii and met them for dinner. The wife was very pretty and the husband was not bad looking. They were from Canada and were on vacation. After dinner we went to their apartmetment located near the beach. We all went into the bedroom. I went down on his wife while he took mine from the rear doggy style. I was having some difficulty getting a hard on, perhaps from nerves or perhaps from the jet lag of a six hour time change. In any event I really enjoyed him fucking my wife and probably more than fucking his wife. He had a bigger cock than I had but he was very annoying in that he talked constantly. At one point the wife started to fondle my wifes breasts but since my wife is not into girls that did not go over real well. While her husband was fucking my wife, his wife was obviously getting excited and she told him to "Fuck the bitch, fuck her hard, go ahead and pound her cunt." I got very turned on by her passion in wanting her husband to fuck my wife and he did what she asked, he really started to pound her. Eventually I put a condom on and took his wife. I never did manage to cum and was kind of dissapointed that he too used a condom. I really enjoy it when she does someone without one on but in this day and age one must be careful.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...