Friday, February 9, 2007

fourth encounter

The fourth encounter happened after we moved from our home to our condo. The move was caused by a furlough when the economy took a slight turn south and the company I worked for panicked. Just before the move she had apparently been contacted by a guy on line. She was looking for a specific kind of guy and apprently had this in her profile and he contacted her. She went to where he was working and for anonymity I wont mention what he did or does but I can tell you she had to go through elaborate security procedures and she met him at his place of work. This was very risky but they apparently had some great sex in or near his office while there were lots of other people milling nearby. She thought it was really hot and thought that it would be a one time encounter. Four years later she still sees him on a random basis...As I write this she is on her way to meeting him. It will be a brief but furious fuck. Last time she met him I drove her to the meeting and she dropped me off someplace where I could wait in air conditioned comfort while she had her tryst with him. She came back a half hour later, her skirt soaked with their combined love making fluids. I took her to a nearby restaraunt and we had a wonderful gormet meal. Once she had to get up to go to the ladies room to clean up some of the backwash running down her legs. It was a very hot experience. She even told me that night that she was completely spent and I would have to wait some before I got any pussy from her. I can only wonder what tonights encounter will be like

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...