Monday, March 5, 2007

13th

The thrirteenth encounter was with the same guy we met at the party who took care of her when I was recovering from surgery. He came down and stayed at our place. The first night the three of us had a mfm and the second night my wife knew I had made the bed in the guest room as the night before we had slept all on one bed and things were rather cramped. She said, "I think you will be comfortable in there." The message was clear I was going to spend a night in the guest room by myself. She and he went to bed, closed the door and I could hear them fucking. It turned me on a lot and this was one time I did masturbate while they fucked.

The next morning she got dressed went to work and he and I had a nice breakfeast, chatted and he said good by and headed for the airport. we did not discuss the previous nights events.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...