Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Denial Without Tease

In a previous life I was married to a woman who I had virtually nothing in common and who I probably should never have married. We had long and I mean long periods of time where there was no sex at all and when there was any, it was very lack luster and not at all enjoyable. I think not enjoyable for either of us...More of a have to obligation kind of sex... This kind of denial did not produce erotic thoughts...More so it produced thoughts of anger, rage and loathing. The eventual outcome was a merciful ending when the judge said "I grant the Plantiff (me) his motion for divorce according to the terms agreed upon and made part of the record."

So my point is that tease and denial can and are for me at least a powerful stimulant...Tease and Deinal creates disire, aching for her, want, lust, love....no anomosity, no loathing, no anger....just lust and love. It is a game, a delightful game...almost like the childhood game of hide and seek.....it's so much fun when we find what we are seeking..

No denial without tease is mean, viscious, non loving.....tease and denial now that is a different story....if you understand what I mean, if you understand the difference, if you understand how she can use her power by tease and denial, if you can understand this then you can understand the allure of tease and denial games...

If you can relate then you can know that last night when she played with me and the night before when she played with me and this morning when we awoke and I had that wonderful moring erection and she climbed on and rode it, wantonly, for her enjoyment and then got off and went and took a shower and before she left said, "You don't have to cum just because I fucked you," then you understand the difference between tease and denail and just plain denial.

Ladies don't forget to vote in the panty exposure poll...Comments to the poll are encouraged and appreciated but vote even if you do not comment.....

11 comments:

relevent married guy said...

Thanks.

bdenied said...

SHW---Ok...but what are you thanking me for?

Greg and Sheryl said...

There are fewer things more stressful that being struck in a loveless marriage. We're glad you came out of it okay, and it's good that you came out of the situation with such a unique perspective about how denied ought to be used.

bdenied said...

Greg&Sheryl...thanks for the insightful comment and thanks for stopping by.

MyKey said...

I know exactly what you mean. Been there too. Its the worst kind of frustration, shares no resemblance at all to T&D!
Glad you have the good type now!

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I've long felt that teasing and denial gets a man, usually overwhelmed by an urgent need to satisfy his sex drive, in tune with the ecstasy of foreplay. We call it teasing and denial because men can go over the brink without much effort so the accent must be on denying whereas women need to be teased int their release.

Same sensations, I bet, only the mechanisms are different

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Cuckold and Mistress said...

bd,

We read this post a couple of days ago, and again today. We think you highlight the importance of tease perfectly.

Tease is so very important, even when it comes to less sexual, more Dom/sub activities. The teased sub just feels so much more desire to submit than if he is not being teased.

curiousgirl said...

i have had this discussion with other people before...and those who do not know from experience about "tease and denial" have interesting notions and misconceptions...especially when it comes to sexually submissive partners...the word "submissive" makes them feel less of a person or something...

but...when they are exposed to it and realize that it isnt about being less of a person but more about sexual stimulation and growing as person and being able to let go, they understand how intense things can become and how satisfying the sexual experiences can be...

just my two pennies' worth...

cg

bdenied said...

Mhykey" Good to know that others have been there and understand...well good that they understand anyway..

Scott: That's a great observation and since I agree with it you must be a genious

CAM: Thanks for the comment and its nice when I write something that others can relate too or at least get them thinking about the subject....

CG: Thanks I think you nail it when you say others have misconceptions...sometime share with me what you have found their misconceptions to be.....either here or drop me an email

Sucre said...

B, as a person who truly digs t/d, I will say it not only satisfies the mind but soothes the soul, when done correctly.

I do not have time for a detailed response, as I have about 5 posts in 3 diff places to concoct, but know that I appreciate your take on this topic.

bdenied said...

Sucrebebe: I think you truly get it. Thanks for the comment and taking the time to leave it.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...