Thursday, December 13, 2007

One grand and HNT


Wow, I havent had a post in a few days. Been on a trip looking for a new home as we are going to move while I take a new job. So its been hectic around here. I note that my counter logged 1,003 visitors Monday and I have not had a post. Maybe to get people to read I need to stop writing....


Well its HNT day again...So here it is...I like the photo for the obvious reasons....Tease, tease and more tease. Hope the B&W works too.


Now on the cuckolding front. She has been in touch with an old high school friend who we believe had the hots for her back then. He lives several states away but travels and will be here to see her sometime before the big move, but he travels to that state too. I hope he does her, I really do. Something about an old high school flame casuse my friend down there to stir.


The other note, her new guy called her but I was on the phone with her going over new housing and we had to take care of business. He may do her this weekend. Remains to be see as we have to fly back out to look at some other houses since the one I wantd to buy is going to be part of a freeway in a few years...Nope not a good buy..Moral do some research before ya plop down a chunk of change.

2 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Good luck on the move when it happens. By the time we finally move to Florida, you guys will be gone.

The valet part of my job would be much nicer if this was the beauty I saw on a regular basis. That's a beautiful HNT.

Lavender Fields said...

Good luck with your move.
Thats a very hot tease pic too

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...