Saturday, December 15, 2007

Maybe Tomorrow


From what I'm gathering, her new FWB might want to get with her tomorrow and I am sure she is willing. I know she wants to meet her old high school buddy while I'm away at the new location. She is going to remain behind to clear up business here.....its a long move and one that can't be made suddenly.


So in any event, I'm excited for her. She is moving into a new arena where she tells me less and less about possible enounters and just lets them happen...I find it rahter exciting and can't really pin down why. The idea of her just doing someone and maybe Ifind out and maybe I dont gets me very stimulated.


I was going to ask her to get me off today but since she is or may get with her FWB tomorrow I think I will stay in a hightened state of arousal.........


I thought I would illustrate the cuckolding experience that may happen tomorrow and thought this psudeo mag cover was as close to expressing it as possible. He is younger than she is and besides I just liked the mag cover and you guys out there are visual anyway...

3 comments:

Daddychef said...

where do you find the mags... Or is it just one you have produced yourself

Milliscent said...

Young bulls might have their place, but one does have to admire the skills picked up by the more experienced gentlemen out there. ;-)

bdenied said...

Oh You are so correct Milliscent. Her best ones have been the older ones...Its the ego knowing she can attract them younger.....Her current is no teen or 20 something but he is younger.....

Daddychef...I find them around....if I tell everyone then they might stop coming here......

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...