Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A look into the near future

The big move is soon to be upon us. Or at least me for the time being. We have made an offer on a home, but the inspection showed some potential serious problems, so the deal is in limbo right now. I start my new job after the first and will move to the new State. She is going to remain behind for a while to more or less close out business here.

I have been in touch with the new FWB and he assures me is going to take care of her sexually while I'm gone and I find that highly erotic. The idea of her getting laid while I'm away is very exciting and really enforces the whole cuckold theme. I of course will remain monogamous.

She has also been in contact with an old high school acquaintance and with some luck he may find his way into her panties too. I can only hope so......

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...