Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Dinner


Last Christmas we had a guest over. She is standing to the right of this written post. I think most of you would agree that she has a great body. In her right hand she holds a glass of red wine she brought to us as a present.
We had a really nice Christmas dinner, and then she went into our guest room to take a shower and when she came out she had on this outfit. Kinda sexy isn't it.
Well we were sitting on the couch talking when she stood up and I snapped this photo of her. She walked over and sat on the floor at our feet..My wife was sitting next to me and next thing I know our guest is rubbing my wifes leg. My wife not being really into girls more or less looked at me with a deer caught in the headlights look.
So I did what any good husband would do, I poped out one of our guests breasts, the left one I believe and began to caress it. Eventually I moved our guest to the couch and tugged her panties down.
I then buried my face inbetween her gorgeous legs and proceded to give her some of the best oral sex I could perform.. Soon her legs were squeezing my head until it almost popped. I am 99.9% certain she came, especially considering she also grabbed me by the hair and pulled my mouth in even tighter to her moist pussy than it already was.
I looked over at my wife and she was smiling and gave me a thumbs up. Now I would have loved to see our guest and my wife and I frankly think our guest would have preferred that herself but it was not meant to happen. It think it was a fantastic Christmas last year and one that probably won't get a repeat performance, but one I fondly remember. I had a brief conversation with our friend yesterday and that is what made me think of this post. So for all of you out there who think a cuckold husband never ever gets any on the side, just remember that some of us do. I did not however attempt to put my penis in her nor did I come. I was very happy to attend to her needs.
Merry Christmas....

7 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Makes me wish I had a house guest right about now. ;)

That pic of your wife is beautiful.

Bad Bad Girl said...

That sounds like a nice holiday to me!!

Emma Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Kelly said...

Hey there BDenied...or should we say, "Lucky Dog?"

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Desireous said...

Well it sounds like you had quite the Christmas treat! Good for you!

bdenied said...

Well Scott I dont know how lucky I was.......it was a lot of pressure...probably why we are guys who have other men do our wives.

It was a nice Christmas Bad Girl.....would have loved to do that to you too.

Bliss I think you have your hands full with that lovely wife of yours but if you need more...by all means...

Carol and Ken said...

She was a very lucky and beautiful house guest. Nice recounting of your adventure.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...